Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sleigh Bells

So, updating during post is pretty difficult. I would just post random clips of stuff I'm improving, but that'd take all the shazzam out of showing another cut, which I intend to do.

I've re-cut my opening to Blue Christmas, and I'm rather loving it. Music is becoming really vital to the project, as is displayed in my teaser.

I need to find a sound designer for post to help me with some ADR, and I'll be meeting with Phil soon to get an idea of what we're going to do musically for the fantasies. Right now, we just have sleigh bells ringing everytime one happens, which is actually pretty funny, but I want more (naturally).

I'm not sure if seeing the pure magic of some of the other films (Has Heppe's cut finished circulating yet?) has pressured me to strive for perfection, as it ought, or kind of relieved me, as I now know that our screener will be bested by no one. Regardless, I'm still slaving away, smiting all of my other classes in the process.

Anyway, off to work on my sorely neglected feature.

No comments: