Thursday, February 15, 2007

Big meeting tonight

Today's horoscope:

Has it ever occurred to you that even if you don't achieve all your goals, you're still better for trying? Compare yourself with people who admit defeat before they even get out of bed in the morning -- you have a lot to be proud of. Your past efforts might not have taken you exactly where you wanted to be today, but they took you in the right direction. The rest of the journey might be laborious, but it will eventually lead to its proper conclusion.


Okay, so, I'm not ga-ga for my location. Maybe it'll work out. I just need to alter things a bit. I have the power to do that (as I keep reminding myself.)

The meeting tonight will help, I think. Quite a bit.

In the meantime, I need lots o' extras. If you know anyone, let me know. Also, I've lost my Script Supervisor, so I need someone for that (now) too.

Here's what I'm going to do today:

My script isn't what we'll use for shooting, so I'm going to break it into scenes for my actors. This will give me an opportunity to rethink positioning and actions while I write - and to revamp dialogue.

News on the meeting soon -

No comments: