Thursday, February 22, 2007

Second wind

Yesterday was productive - we had our final production meeting, and assigned last-minute jobs around the table, I met with Johnny (my A.D.) and Jeanette (my 2nd) to hash out the schedule that matches the finalized cafe shot list, and at the end of the evening, I went over to Jesse's to look at some truly spectacular decorations he's picked out for the apartment.

Today, we'll be going to look at stuff for the cafe, which will be minimal, since Jesse's take on this elaborate place is that we'll be getting rid of decor much more than we'll be placing it - and he's absolutely right.

Ginan, my catering manager, may be more stressed out than me. She's got our cheesesteaks and pizza, as I mentioned in class, and I'm sure lots of wet naps, and is hounding Atlanta Bread to help us out as we speak. Hopefully everyone will be well fed on Sunday.

Speaking of which, we've got plenty of extras as far as I know, which is a relief. We'll need holiday shopping bags (if anyone's got some) to pass around, assorted gift wrap, etc.

Anyway, all is looking great. Let's hope it stays that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK. 1st day of shooting was amazing. Not that I have anything to compare it to. Or any experience. Or any room to talk. But you know.. amazing.

The cheesesteaks were well received. Um... let's hope we don't starve tomorrow.